What makes our team different than the rest? Here are five advantages that we offer to our clients.
There are a lot of real estate agents out there, so potential clients always want to know what makes us different. Here are five reasons why our team stands out:
1. Negotiating. Most new or inexperienced agents aren’t good negotiators. From the price, to closing costs, to repairs, they are unsure what to do, what to ask for, and when to ask for it. Choosing the right agent can give you a $10,000 to $15,000 swing on your final price.
2. Knowledge. If you are buying or selling a house, you need to be with someone who is working consistently in the market and knows the trends, when to buy, and how to buy it. You want to avoid neighborhoods that might lose value in the future–we are tuned into that.
3. Lenders. Knowing the best local lenders are huge. We stopped working with a local group a few years ago because they almost doubled their rates. The preferred lenders we use don’t charge those same fees, but do just as good of a job. There are hundreds of agents still using the company that we used originally, and they’re simply passing the extra cost along to their clients.
4. Marketing. It all starts online, and continues with aggressive yard-marketing from a full team. We make sure that your home is shared with all agents around the Charlotte area, while most agents will just list the home on the MLS and leave it at that. That’s not the best way to get your home sold. Our method is.
5. Being full-time. There are so many part-time agents out there who really don’t know the market and frankly, the business in general. If you don’t work with someone who is full-time, you could be leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
If you have any questions for us about how we do business or if you need any advice about buying or selling a home in Charlotte, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon